Thursday, June 18, 2009

First upload: Learning to use the blog

OK. Here's my first attempt at posting material to my blog: The bassline for The Rolling Stones' "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction". A pretty simple line that I've never liked. I mean, Mr. Bill Wyman or whoever devised this line should have tried better note choices, in my opinion. Usually I like to transcribe entire basslines note for note, but this one becomes very repetitive with very slight variations after returning to the Segno, So I decided to leave it that way. Anyway, you can have for sure that you'll find everything you need to know in order to play this famous song. Don't forget that the icon on the upper right corner of the Scribd document's options panel below will allow you to see the document full screen. Don't hesitate to ask if you need some clarification (BTW, "AMGA" are my initials). Enjoy!

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction Bass Line)

1 comment: